Mario's Special Transform Mario's Special Transform

Awsome =)

I hope this gets frontpage, it deserves it. I thought it would be another mario sprite movie with matrix music, but I was wrong, it was really cool when sum41 played, it fit really well with the content. Well done, although it was a little short and I wanted to see more.

Golden-Fox responds:

Thnx, yeah I'd hope this would also get the front page.

Bored Shorts 2 Bored Shorts 2

That rocks ^_^

I really liked that, the explosions were nice and just the random stuff was great. Will you make another? Please tell me you are!?!? Haha, well done.

Black & White Ninjas prt1 Black & White Ninjas prt1

Aww I was enjoying that...

It was really cool fighting and if you made another im sure it would be awsome, good luck.

MK vs. SF MK vs. SF

I loved it!

Man that was awsome, I love all the old games and seeing a street fighter versus mortal kombat game was amazing. I hope you make more, this is going into my favourites. Well done!

Terran V.S zerg Terran V.S zerg

Cool

Im a massive fan of starcraft and im still playing it, this animation rocked. Just gotta make it better like have hyrdralisks and make it longer. I was just getting into it :(

Majin Vegetto: Episode 4 Majin Vegetto: Episode 4

WOOOAAAH!

I really liked this, well done. That must of taken ages to make but it must of been worth it. The one thing I didn't like was the sound quality but thats not your fault. I cant wait for the next one! Please make another :P

Matrix Lessons Matrix Lessons

:O

I liked it! Well done, the best bit is the part at the end with the agent :P